• Total voters

Andy

Administrator
Creative Team
User ID
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm surveying what social networking services are you using 🗳

To participate, tap on login (if you haven't logged in) -- then you can select Log in using (Facebook/Twitter/Google/GitHub/LinkedIn/Microsoft/Yahoo!)
If you don't have these accounts, then you can still participate by registering manually.

You can select as many as you want 😃👍

Thank you for participating, and I wish you have a great day! 🌈

Kind Regards,
Andy Saputra
BNI Albany Social Media Coordinator

Hey there! I love using social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit. But when I'm playing online games or chatting on those platforms, I always make sure to use a VPN. It helps keep my data safe from any hackers out there!

Hey there! I love using social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit. But when I'm playing online games or chatting on those platforms, I always make sure to use a VPN. It helps keep my data safe from any hackers out there!
Thanks! Cast your vote above, multiple votes are allowed 😊

An attempt to revive this thing. Well, back then, it was all about Facebook and Twitter, but now there's a whole bunch of new players in the game, like TikTok and Instagram. For me, it really depends on what I'm using social media for. Facebook is still a go-to for keeping up with friends and family, and LinkedIn is great for more professional connections.

@AmiahBarron: I agree. There is definitely a broader range of social networking services available now. Personally, I find TikTok to be a fun way to pass the time, but I still use Facebook to stay in touch with loved ones and LinkedIn for professional networking. How about you? Do you have any favourite social media platforms? Don't forget to cast your vote 👍

An attempt to revive this thing. Well, back then, it was all about Facebook and Twitter, but now there's a whole bunch of new players in the game, like TikTok and Instagram. For me, it really depends on what I'm using social media for. Facebook is still a go-to for keeping up with friends and family, and LinkedIn is great for more professional connections.
And, if I'm feeling adventurous, it's all about TikTok. Thanks for starting this discussion, Andy. It's always interesting to see what platforms others are using and how they've evolved over time.

Short URL:
Back