• Most COVID-19 rules have ended in New Zealand.
    • You must still isolate for 7 days if you have COVID-19.
    • You must wear a face mask in healthcare facilities, such as hospitals. International travellers will not need proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
    From 13 September 2022, to enter New Zealand, you do not need proof of vaccination.

What social networking are you using?

What social media are you using?

• Total voters

Andy

Administrator
Creative Team
User ID
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm surveying what social networking services are you using 🗳

To participate, tap on login (if you haven't logged in) -- then you can select Log in using (Facebook/Twitter/Google/GitHub/LinkedIn/Microsoft/Yahoo!)
If you don't have these accounts, then you can still participate by registering manually.

You can select as many as you want 😃👍

Thank you for participating, and I wish you have a great day! 🌈

Kind Regards,
Andy Saputra
BNI Albany Social Media Coordinator

ushers2

User ID
Reaction score
Reddit and other social media. I use vpn for play online games and cahtting in twitter and facebook https://veepn.com/ where I can not get access to them. Its facebook, twitter, reddit. Vpn can also protect my data against hackers too.

Last edited:

AmiahBarron

User ID
Reaction score
An attempt to revive this thing. Well, back then, it was all about Facebook and Twitter, but now there's a whole bunch of new players in the game, like TikTok and Instagram. For me, it really depends on what I'm using social media for. Facebook is still a go-to for keeping up with friends and family, and LinkedIn is great for more professional connections.

Andy

Administrator
Creative Team
User ID
Reaction score
@AmiahBarron: I agree. There is definitely a broader range of social networking services available now. Personally, I find TikTok to be a fun way to pass the time, but I still use Facebook to stay in touch with loved ones and LinkedIn for professional networking. How about you? Do you have any favourite social media platforms? Don't forget to cast your vote 👍

Short URL: