- Click on File in the Ribbon interface.
- Click on Options in the sidebar.
- When the Options screen opens, make sure you are on the Advanced tab by clicking on it.
- Under the Send and Receive category (you may need to scroll down), click on the Send/Receive... button.
- Make sure Schedule an automatic send/received every _____ minutes is checked in the window that appears, then adjust the minutes by typing a number into the box next to "minutes" or by clicking on the up or down arrow in that same box.
- Click Close to close the send/receive options window, then click OK to close the Outlook Options window.
Should work on Microsoft Outlook 2010+, I tested on Microsoft Outlook 2016 and it worked for me
Let me know if this works for you as well by commenting down below